After working in marketing for a Northwest Arkansas bank for almost fifteen years, I stumbled into the toy world. We were living in Houston at the time and I began helping a local, independent toy store with their social media and marketing. Along the way, I found myself a friend and a mentor and fell in love with the smiles and laughter found in her store. When our family relocated back to Northwest Arkansas, I began dreaming of how I could bring a local, independent store to Northwest Arkansas. My biggest fan (AKA my Husband) encouraged me to put my dreams into a reality and Kindness & Joy Toys was born!
Whether it is a birthday party or simply a "happy" for a little one in your life, Kindness & Joy will have something for you!
How can you shop?
1. Kindness & Joy Toys is launching with a few private Trunk Shows this summer. If you are interested in hosting a trunk show, visit the Contact Us page and send an email.
2. Follow us on Instagram and Facebook. Each week new products will be shared and you will have the opportunity to purchase for local pickup and some will be offered for shipping nationwide.
3. Kindness & Joy Toys will host Pop Up Shops around the area this fall. The first Pop Up Shop is in the works and you will hear the details soon! Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to be the first to know when the dates and locations are announced.
4. In the weeks to come, products will be offered on on the website at kindnessandjoytoys.com.
5. If you know that you have a birthday or special occasion coming up, send me an email and I would love to work with you to find the perfect gift! Just this week, someone called to say they had 4 upcoming birthdays. We were able to put together 4 unique gifts for each little one.
I will keep dreaming and planning to bring Kindness & Joy Toys to a permanent space in the Fayetteville area. I look forward to helping you bring JOY to all the littles in your life!